Remote Control App for iPad | Remote Control iPad App is one of the smart utilities based remote controller app. You can turn your iPad into a universal remote control for all the electronic appliances in your house. It is very much easy now to take control of all your home appliances and electronics right from your iPad. Get the control of more devices with the WiFi and IR or infrared remote with the Remote Control iPad App. You can use the WiFi and DLNA to stream content directly right from your iPad to your smart TV or media streamer. Take control of your home and make it a smart home by accessing all your need through the smart remote controller app. Remote Control App is the most potent and extremely professional smart remote utility app with an easy to use interface. The app uses your home wireless network to take control of all your devices. Working with the different remote controls is no more hassle as with this remote control app.
Remote Control App lets you use the home WiFi to take control of your Smart TV, Chromecast, and many more devices with similar features. Furthermore, you can use the infrared rays and easily control your TV, receivers, and even your air conditioners. You can send all the photos and videos which you have stored on your iPad, to your TV to take a look at them on the bigger screen. Control more of your smart appliances and more at your fingertips with this really handy app.
Specifications of Remote Control App for iPad
The key specifications for Remote Control App iOS are listed below
Application Name: Remote Control App
Developer: Tekoia Ltd
Languages: English, Japanese, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
File size: 61.0 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later
Features of Remote Control App
The salient features of the Remote Control App iPad are listed below
- You can turn your house into a smart home by remotely controlling the electronic appliances with the Remote Control iPad App.
- Using your home WiFi and DLNA, you can easily stream contents directly from your iPad to your smart TV or media streamer.
- Use the remote app from your Broadlink WiFi to IR converter to control more than one million different Infrared devices.
- Remote Control App remotely accesses your TV, cable and set-top box, media streamer, projector, air conditioner remote, AV receiver, disc player and DVD.
- The intuitive interface of the smart remote app provides you with the same look and feel as like your old remote control.
- No more hassle or complexities while remotely navigating or accessing the devices from your iPad, as the home control interface consists only of the sliders and buttons.
- See all the photos and videos that are available on your iPad on your TV now by transferring the mobile content straight on to your bigger screen.
- You can easily control your Smart LG and Samsung TV and media streamers like Roku, Chromecast, Kodi, Sonos, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Android TV.
Related Applications of Remote Control App for iPad
This Post is about Remote Control App for iOS Download, the related applications of Remote Control App are listed below
Remote App for iPad is a remote controlling app lets you control your iTunes remotely anywhere in your home.
Microsoft Remote Desktop for iPad is a remote desktop app that helps the user to continue their work from anywhere with the remotely controlled desktop.
Chromecast for iPad is the best wireless connecting app that helps you to stream certain contents without cables wirelessly.
Roku App for iPad is a remote control device that will turn your iPad into a control centre for Roku devices.
Download Remote Control App for iPad
Remote Control App iPad is compatible with the iOS version of 9.0 and later.
Click here to Download Remote Control for iPad
Screenshots of Remote Control App for iPad
Incoming Related Searches for Remote Control App for iPad
- remote control app for iPad Mini
- remote control app for ipad without ads
- Download remote control app for iOS
- remote control app for ipad air 2
- remote control app for iPad download
Thank you for reading the post. If you have any doubt about the Remote Control App for iPad, please comment below.